In today’s blog series, ‘Power of Coaching’ I am interviewing Paul K. McGinniss, Professional Certified Coach, New York, NY.
Paul uses neuroscience-based models, relevant coaching structures, and appropriate strategic planning tools and assessments to help his clients identify, clarify, and move towards their mission-critical goals.
In this interview we talked about:
• the difference between brain based coaching and other types of coaching
• the benefits of building a coaching culture
• the reasons why telling people what to do to is no longer working
• how to effectively grow leadership
• how to generate insights to impact performance
• Return on investment on coaching
Listen to the interview.
A special thanks to Paul for an informative interview.
Connect with Paul at PaulMcGinniss@NeuroLeadership.com or +1 (516) 216-4233.
Paul is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach, a Results Professional Certified Coach (RPCC); a NeuroLeadership Group Master Trainer, Mentor Coach, and Coach Assessor. He also holds a Masters degree in Human Resources Management & Labor Relations.
He currently works as an executive and workplace coach, trainer, and consultant and has an extensive management and people development background.
As a human performance consultant, the focus of Paul’s work is on helping leaders create new thinking, reengage their employees, jumpstart performance, and maximize their results.