The Great Engagement is a call to action to reduce this risk of losing employees.
Do you know what your employees are running from? What might they gravitate towards? Is your business at risk of losing employees?
As a leader you may think you know the answers but, according to McKinsey &
Company, managers and employees do not agree on what’s the most important factors for staying at an organization.
Top three factors employees cited as reasons for quitting were that they didn’t feel:
- Valued by their organizations (54 percent) or
- Valued by their managers (52 percent) or
- A sense of belonging at work (51 percent).
Tips to Take Action
As an organization, by understanding the reasons why employees are leaving or would even consider leaving, you can take effective actions to not only retain but also attract potential employees.
- How do you as a leader show you value your employees?
- What does the organization do in terms of making people feel they belong and are valued?
- Is your organization struggling with effectively engaging employees?
The Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program
While there is no quick fix, there are simple leadership practices that can produce immediate improvements in engagement.
To develop your strategies our Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program focuses on simple but powerful behaviours that will have maximum impact on a leader’s ability to engage his or her employees.
For more information and to register: https://lnkd.in/gQdvVH4
Your organization may be eligible for funding through the Canada Job Grant program. Employers may be eligible to receive two-thirds of the training cost.