Coaching & The Self Mastery Coaching Series
To download a PDF version of this page please click on Up Your Game Overview-2015
What is Personal Coaching?
Personal coaching helps people make transformative, positive changes in their lives by supporting them to focus on their goals, help them find their own answers and create their own solutions.
The first program of the Self-Mastery series is Up Your Game & Propel Your Career or Business to the Next Level. It is a powerful 4-month transformative Group Coaching Experience that will appeal to you if you are:
- Bored or feel stuck in your job or career
- Lacking clarity around your future
- Not sure how to get there
- Holding yourself back from your potential greatness
- Afraid of change and what it might mean for you
- Afraid you might fail
It can also help you achieve your goals if you want to:
- Optimize your performance
- Shift your thinking
- Be reenergized
- Start working at your full potential
- Love the work you do
- Be excited and motivated about your career or business
- Live your extraordinary life
What are the Benefits?
Invest in Yourself with a Powerful, Transformative Group Coaching Experience
In this four-month program, you will work in a small group of like-minded leaders and entrepreneurs who are all working on developing their ‘A’ game. Participants will improve their thinking, be more solutions focused, implement a high-potential mindset, shift self-limiting beliefs, and develop new habits to improve performance and achieve personal, professional and business success.
You will get clear on your strengths, values, purpose, vision and much more and develop goals and an action plan to get you there.
“The group coaching program is an intense, self-discovery and self-learning journey and is designed to support individuals who are committed to develop their own skills for success,” says Marielle Gauthier, Professional Coach. “Dedication to oneself, curiosity and perseverance are must-haves.”
Who Attends the Program?
This self-mastery coaching program is designed to support entrepreneurs and leaders who want to work at their peak performance and play their ‘A’ game to make positive and transformative changes in their professional and personal lives.
This Program Will Help You To:
- Improve your thinking
- Explore your current reality
- Set high performing goals
- Develop the right action plan for you
- Identify what’s keeping you from moving forward
- Effectively use your strengths
- Understand what’s going on in the brain when faced with change
- Identify the changes that need to be made and the steps for transition
- Implement the best mindset for success
- discover the power of thoughts
- Manage change and transition
- Hone effective communication skills
- Develop new habits that serve you better
- Stress management
Benefits of the Program
This group coaching program will provide significant benefits to you:
- experience personal growth
- develop new skills
- create inspiring goals
- more clarity and focus around goals and action
- better decision making
- greater confidence
- have a happier and more fulfilling life
- create new habits
- be more productive
- receive positive feedback
- a supportive network
- accountability and support structure
Course Materials, Delivery & Methodology
Participants will receive questionnaires, exercises, worksheets, checklists, tips, and tools.
The group coaching program is geared for delivery to small groups over a four month period. The program consists of:
- 4 one-day group intensives (one a month)
- One-on-one pre- and post-program coaching call
- 2 – 30 minute individual coaching conversations
- 4 group tele-calls
- Individual and buddy assignments
- Development and implementation of an action plan
- Private on-line community group – post articles, resources, ask questions, support, etc.
Total: 40 hours
1. The Intensives
During the intensives, you will discover what you need to ‘up your game’ and reach your potential through facilitated discussions, individual exercises, group work, coaching conversations and support from a professional credentialed personal coach.
2. Between Intensives
Between the intensives, you will:
- implement your co-created action plan
- participate in group coaching calls to continue exploring and learning
- touch base with a group participant
3. Group coaching calls
- Typically held two weeks after the group intensive
- Explore how you’re integrating new knowledge and insights
- Discuss how you are following through with your commitments
- Answer questions
- Address roadblocks
- Celebrate successes
4. Individual coaching calls
- Discuss what you would like to get out of the program
- Identify main challenges
- Answer your questions
- Greatest learnings
- Celebrate achievements
- Get you unstuck and gain clarity to support you in your progress
Dates & Location
- Intensives – Please contact Marielle
- Group Coaching Call – In between the intensives from 12 – 1:15 pm. TBC
- Pre and Post coaching calls – to be determined with participant
(Dates may change as necessary.)
For more information please contact Marielle at email@example.com
For the PDF version, click on Up Your Game Overview-2015
Sign Up & Pricing
All investments cover: all four intensives, one-on-one professional personal coaching; four group coaching calls, all participant materials, online support, and a certificate of program achievement.Any assessments or personality profiles required will be an additional cost.Note: Space is limited to 10 participants for maximum impact.
Contact Marielle for Pricing.
About the Coach & Testimonials
The Coach – Marielle Gauthier
Marielle Gauthier, owner and principal of Redworks Communications, is a Results Certified Coach and an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF.) Using brain science principles, Marielle coaches and supports leaders to live their extraordinary lives.
“I was feeling overwhelmed by work and looking to find a) better ways to think about or organize my work, and b) a better work/life balance. Besides being very knowledgeable and well-prepared, Marielle was incredibly supportive and encouraging as I worked through the process. She asked questions that helped me clarify my goals, strategies and tasks, and that also kept me moving forward through sticking points. I learned a great deal about my “real” priorities in life, and developed several tools and processes that I use both at home and at work. I have no hesitation recommending Marielle to others. She’s an excellent Executive Coach.”
Executive Director, National Farmers Union
“Like any good coach, Marielle helps you identify your strengths and personal goals and then helps you clearly articulate them. This is an extremely valuable exercise. Personally, the position I started with was a vague feeling of “I want something more, but what is it, and how do I get there?” I ended up with a much clearer vision of my personal goals and values which is now always in the back of my mind when I make career or personal plans.”
“I would recommend Marielle Gauthier as a business coach. Marielle kept the focus on my priorities to establish my best results. Marielle’s enthusiasm and up-beat approach was supportive and encouraging.”
Fashion Designer at grady bleu®
“Marielle is an excellent coach. In a very short space of time she had me focused on my priorities, with a clear path on how to achieve them. I would highly recommend her.”
Principal at Nicky Fried Consulting Inc.