In the intensive six weeks of practice, you will build a foundation of mental fitness by strengthening three critical mental muscles to shift the balance of power from your inner Saboteurs (your negative self) to your inner Sage (your positive self).
You may have spent your life:
- Judging yourself, others or situations
- Not performing as well as you know you would like
- In poor relationships
- Feeling stressed and unhappy
By building your mental muscles you will:
- Be more empathetic of yourself and others
- Achieve your goals with more ease
- Have greater professional and personal achievements
- Have more satisfying relationships
- Experience better health
- Which will result in overall greater happiness.
Like going to the gym and strengthening your muscles by lifting weights, you will learn how to do PQ reps to weaken your Saboteurs and grow your Sage powers.
The six-week program is designed like a mental fitness bootcamp and combines weekly video sessions with daily app-guided practices to boost your three core mental fitness muscles.
Take full command of your mind.
Three Core Mental Fitness Muscles
- Self-Command Muscle (shifter): You’re not in full command of your mind. If you were, you would choose to entirely silence the Saboteurs in your head. You would choose to not stress out over what you can’t control, push away self-doubts, recover from disappointments immediately, and spend little time in anger, regret, or blame.
- Saboteur Interceptor Muscle (buster): Your Saboteurs generate all your negative emotions, including stress, anxiety, self-doubt, anger, avoidance, procrastination, insensitivity, or discontent. Mental fitness requires the ability to intercept and discredit the Saboteurs the moment they try to hijack your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Sage Muscle: Your Sage is the one that manages challenges with a clear and calm mind, and positive emotions. It also has access to your five Sage powers: Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate and Activate. For peak performance, you learn to boost all five powers and know when to use the appropriate power.
Similar to lifting wights in the gym to strengthen your muscles, you will learn to do PQ Reps to boost your self-command muscle. In as little as 10 seconds, you will develop greater mastery over your own mind, quiet the negative, and activate the positive region of your brain.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training MRI research found:
- increased grey matter in the Sage PQ brain region
- decreased grey matter in the Saboteur “survival brain” region.
The six-week program includes:
- PQ Assessment
- Saboteur Assessment
- Weekly one-hour videos that deliver deep experiential training by Positive Intelligence® founder, Shirzad Chamine
- Daily practice – 15 minutes a day of app-guided mental fitness practices to boost your three core mental fitness muscles
- PQ Mental Fitness Gym
- Accountability Pod – you will be part of a weekly group call guided by Coach Marielle
- Community Support
- Positive Intelligence® book – Audiobook read by Shirzad Chamine and PDF version
- Access to content, Pod and Community for 1 year
- Two weeks of the GROW program included free
Total of 16.5 hours plus time for personal reading.
Master Your Mind, Master Your life
Benefits of mental fitness include:
- Increased happiness
- Higher levels of productivity
- Improved relationships
- Reduced stress
- Better sleep
Positive Intelligence® is an operating system with many applications. Whether learning to manage conflicts, manage time, perform better under pressure, sleep better, or overcome fears, you would apply the same exact operating system.
Is PQ right for you?
This is the right program for you if you are:
- Committed to improving your performance and effectiveness dramatically reducing stress
- Looking for a science-based and trusted system to make it stick
- Willing to put in the initial effort to rewire years of mental habits that don’t serve you.
The Positive Intelligence®: Mental Fitness Foundation Program
The next cohort kicks off October 15, 2022
Program Dates: October 15 – November 29, 2022
Accountability Pod Meetings: Tuesdays
For more information, pricing or to register please contact Marielle today.
Make a commitment today to boost your mental fitness and happiness factor and improve your overall performance.
Grants and Training Funding
Your organization may be eligible for funding through:
The Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant. Employers may be eligible to receive two-thirds of the training cost. Employers can make multiple grant applications to a maximum of $100,000 per fiscal year, and up to $10,000 per individual trainee.
The Re-Skill Saskatchewan Training Program. Employers can make multiple applications to a maximum of $5,000 for the duration of the program.
Please note: Due to high program demand, applications are being prioritized and processed approximately two weeks prior to the start date of training. Applications submitted less than 10 business days prior to the start date of training may not be approved.
What my clients are saying…
“The PQ Program offered by Marielle was a very valuable re-setting of my approach to my work throughout my day. I felt more positive energy as I approached my challenges. The built-in structure, mobile app and simple instructions made it easy to change my personal practices. The program also had depth with weekly instruction sessions and a peer group that met my desire to learn in a group. Marielle is an joyful facilitator who is skilled at keeping you on track and asking you questions without judgement!”
– Kathleen Ozmun
“If you are ready to make a lifelong change for the good in your life, this program is essential. This program inspires you to keep moving forward because you see results right away – one way or the other. You will become aware of your saboteurs and find out how to diminish their power in your life first by taking self command of your own mind and as you build your sage powers. This program and Marielle will leave you with simple and very effective strategies to live that better life.”
– Shari Beckton
“When I entered the Positive Intelligence program, I was unaware of my emotional needs, my effective ability to avoid conflict whenever possible, and I had a hard time understanding all of my flaws. If it hadn’t been for this one-of-a-kind program, I would not have gained the knowledge and tools to see the bigger picture in life… I finally removed my rose-colored glasses. By far the best thing I have ever accomplished!
– Heaven Leigh, Positive Intelligence Participant
“I really learned a lot about myself from the Positive Intelligence program. Marielle helped me understand the program and stay engaged. Her energy and positive attitude were a huge help.”
– Elizabeth Williamson, Positive Intelligence Attendee
“I’m happy this course found my life, having a more clear understanding in regards to my thinking and breaking barriers I’ve had troubles dealing with throughout my life is a relief. A concept I feel can be implemented in many aspects of life.”
– Joshua Markewich – Manager
© Copyright Positive Intelligence. No reproduction, in any form, printed or electronic, is permitted without prior written permission from Positive Intelligence. www.positiveintelligence.com