If you want to work on employee well-being in the workplace, you might be overwhelmed with where to begin. Remember that what’s important is that you’re trying to take steps to support your staff, so don’t put too much pressure on where you start.
When you start thinking about your employee well-being plan, consider the following elements:
· Flexibility and structure in scheduling
· Better worker autonomy and opportunity to engage in problem-solving
· Maintain adequate staffing throughout the organization
· Ensure management is prepared to support employee needs
· Encourage a sense of belonging
The main purpose of employee wellbeing initiatives is to foster a better work environment and make it easier for employees to accomplish their tasks. So take some time to think about where your organization might benefit from the most attention.
Registration is now open for our next Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program, starting October 12, 2022.
For more information and to register:https://lnkd.in/gaSm-2vn
Your organization may be eligible for up to two-thirds of the training cost through the Canada Job Grant program.