If you want to start implementing mental health support strategies in the workplace, that’s great! But before you can do that, you need to make sure you know exactly where you stand. This is the time to reflect on current practices and do what you can to measure employee engagement.
How to measure employee engagement:
· Employee engagement surveys
· Direct indicators of engagement
· One on one meetings with employees
· Talent review metrics
· Goal tracking
· Pulse surveys
· Employee lifecycle surveys
When you put things in place to measure employee engagement, you’re going to gain valuable metrics to make improvements across your business. When you can identify strengths and challenges, you’ll gain insight into what needs to change to support mental health in the workplace. Not only will you develop a greater sense of trust with your employees, but your company culture stands to improve from the moment you begin to take action.
Questions for leaders:
- What are you currently doing to measure employee engagement?
- What do you think is the most effective tool for measuring employee engagement and mental health?
Registration is now open for our next Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program, starting October 12, 2022.
For more information and to register: https://lnkd.in/gaSm-2vn
Your organization may be eligible for up to two-thirds of the training cost through the Canada Job Grant program.