You might be used to meetings in conference rooms or over zoom, but the days of being restricted to four walls are over. Luckily, walking meetings benefit everyone involved, so it becomes less of a drag right off the bat just to participate!
Aside from just being plain good for you, here are some notable benefits of a walking meeting:
– Increases engagement and creative thinking
– Boosts energy and motivation
– Encourage an organic, natural exchange of thoughts
– Improved collaboration and connection
The great thing about walking meetings is that you can start implementing them as soon as you want! Even if your team works over zoom, you can encourage workers to take a walk and participate in the meeting via zoom or Microsoft teams call.
Questions for leaders
1. Do you currently conduct traditional meetings in a conference room or over zoom?
2. Would walking meetings be beneficial in your industry? Why or why not?
Registration is now open for our next Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program, starting October 12, 2022.
For more information and to register: https://lnkd.in/gaSm-2vn
Your organization may be eligible for up to two-thirds of the training cost through the Canada Job Grant program.