I often get asked about the impact of coaching and the return on investment. I want to share a great infographic depicting how professional coaching results in increased productivity, positive people and has a huge return on investment. The data was taken from the 2009 ICF Global Coaching Client Study.
Increased productivity measures include:
- Improved work performance (70%)
- Improved business management (61%)
- Improved time management (57%)
- Improved team effectiveness (51%)
Improved positivity measures include:
- Increased self confidence (80%)
- Increased relationships (73%)
- Improved communication skills (72%)
- Improved work life balance (67%)
Return on Investment (ROI):
Coaching offers a good ROI for individual clients and a significant return for companies –
- 68% – individuals that made back at least their investment
- 86% – companies that made back at least their investment
What benefits have you seen for yourself, your team or organization?
Maximize Your Potential!
Marielle Gauthier, Results Certified Coach