Being retired also means your boss can’t say to you, “Looks like you’ve got a case of the Mondays…” EVER AGAIN. #officespace
Since retirement means more time with friends and family, more freedom and a lot less stress, feeling those happy feels should hopefully come a lot easier.
But maybe you’re feeling a bit lost in this new chapter of your life, or maybe you’re approaching it and feeling a bit anxious…Either way, I have some tips for you to maximize your happiness levels in your post-career life.
The ‘best life’ looks different for everyone, just focus on what you need to do to create ‘your best life’.
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Practice gratitude
- Start the day off with positive intentions
- Stay focused on the present and enjoy every moment
- Bring humour into your life every day
- Quiet your brain with meditation or deep breathing
- Transform negative self-talk into positive self-talk!
Start by applying just one of these tips this week and see how your mindset changes!
What do you do on the daily to lead a more positive life?