In my blog series, Power of Coaching, I have interviewed Penny Paucha, Founder and Principal of ‘Instincts at Work’ based in Toronto, Ontario.
Penny is a certified Coach through the Neuroleadership Group, with extensive experience helping healthcare leaders and their teams remove the barriers to stellar results.
In this interview we talked about:
• how coaching is all about expanding one’s consciousness
• how goals can cause big, positive shifts in a person’s life
• why introspection is important for developing leadership skills
• the benefits of introspection
• how commitment of time and energy changes habits and gets the desired results
• the impact of making small changes can achieve big gains
Listen to the interview.
A special thanks to Penny for an informative interview.
Connect with Penny at www.instinctsatwork.com
With 20 years of experience in the health care sector, Penny has held diverse positions such as operating room desk clerk, mental health counselor and program manager.
She specializes in leadership coaching and team performance for leaders in hospitals, family health teams and other health organizations and was a key contributor to the development of the Ontario College of Family Physicians’ Leadership Development Program.
Her evidence-based approach incorporates the latest findings from the field of social neuroscience as well as instinct-based assessment and proven models of leadership development.