In my blog series, Power of Coaching, I interviewed Pratt Bennet, Coach and Owner of Make That Leap Coaching. Pratt Bennet is a brain-based coach and college professor in Boston with over 23 years of experience in the classroom. He has developed a unique set of evidence-based, interdisciplinary, classroom-tested approaches to a wide variety of learning challenges. In this interview we talked about:
- how coaching is all about expanding one’s consciousness
- how goals can cause big, positive shifts in a person’s life
- why introspection is important for developing leadership skills
- the benefits of introspection
- how commitment of time and energy changes habits and gets the desired results
- the impact of making small changes can achieve big gains
Listen to the interview.
A special thanks to Pratt for an informative interview. You can connect with Pratt at www.makethatleap.com Pratt’s bio: Pratt Bennet is a brain-based coach and college professor in Boston with over 23 years of experience in the classroom. Pratt has also been career coaching for over 20 years. He received his training from Results Coaching Systems, the world leader in neuroscience-based coaching. He has designed and led intensive training programs for employees and executives from hundreds of corporations/organizations, including Deloitte, Sony, Nokia, Coca-Cola and many more. Pratt’s cutting-edge programs for faculty and administrators blend research from many diverse fields including Education and Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychiatry and Psychology to shed light on why students sometimes struggle to learn and how educators can help them not only survive, but thrive.