At the end of the day, life is all about balance. Even when it comes to a work environment, balance aids in boosting productivity and employee engagement, and contributes to an overall positive dynamic.
Sometimes things get busy though, so it’s hard to keep track. Not to worry, as you can implement some of the following tips as soon as today!
· Take note of employees that might be working longer days than others
· Enforce regular breaks for all staff
· Avoid having employees work through lunch—even if they have food at their desk, it’s important to take a moment and recharge in the middle of the day.
Depending on your day-to-day operations, you might have more specific goals in mind. The main thing is that you’re providing reasonable accommodations for all your employees to perform at their best.
Questions for leaders
1. What are some things you do to ensure balance in the workplace?
2. What are some new techniques you might consider for your own staff?
Registration opens soon for our next Great Engagement: Engage and Mobilize Employees Training Program.
For more information: https://lnkd.in/gaSm-2vn
Your organization may be eligible for up to two-thirds of the training cost through the Canada Job Grant program.