In my blog series, Power of Coaching, I interviewed Cathy Graham, a Registered Certified Coach (RCC), organizational development expert, and a Human Resources executive with over 20 years experience working with leaders and teams. She is currently the HR Director with Strickland Insurance Group and coaches high potentials and newly promoted leaders within the organization.
In this interview we talked about:
- that coaching is about asking the right questions and letting people find their own path forward
- using assessment tools to assist in the coaching process
- the impact of coaching on coachees and their direct reports
- numerous impacts on the organization
- that the removal of roadblocks or ‘self-limiting beliefs’ can lead to achieving personal and professional goals
- how the impact of a change in one aspect of your life can impact other areas
Listen to the interview.
A special thanks to Cathy for an informative interview.
Connect with Cathy at http://cathygrahamcoaching.wordpress.com/
She’s certified in Hogan; Everything DiSC; Franklin-Covey; DDI; and Results Based Coaching.
- a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) credential from the Society for Human Resource Management.
- an undergraduate degree from Cornell and
- a Master of Arts in Human Resources and Organizational Development from University of San Francisco.
Cathy is the principal of Cathy Graham Coaching and writes a blog called Workplace Navigator.